
Email Nikki, Lindsey's sister, with advice for Lindsey. Her email is, nikki.ricks@gmail.com. Please do not write anything that is over a paragraph.
An example:
Lindsey, keep your kids in their diapers as long as possible. When kids are potty trained they then feel empowered to ask for the bathroom where ever you are. Then forcing you to have to drop whatever you are doing to find a bath room. Diapers=You are in control.
An example:
Lindsey, keep your kids in their diapers as long as possible. When kids are potty trained they then feel empowered to ask for the bathroom where ever you are. Then forcing you to have to drop whatever you are doing to find a bath room. Diapers=You are in control.
Thanks!!!
Nikki
There will be SO much advice given to you throughout Max's life. My best advice. . . don't listen to any of it. Instead listen to yourself. As a Mom you have that "6th sense" that will help you know what is best for Little Max Man! :)
ReplyDelete-Elisa
I wish I could edit my comment, but I guess I will make another one to add to it. . .
ReplyDeleteYou will get all sorts of advice. . . compare the advice to what your 6th sense says!! Some advice actually is really good! ;) I wish I would have listened to myself more than I took to heart what others said!
If you try...
ReplyDeletesometimes... you just might find...
you get what you need!